Friday, April 24, 2015

My Aviary

My 2015 Aviary Room Set Up for the Canaries.


The White Flight Cage, a community flight cage for 10 birds until breeding season started. After breeding season the 2015 young birds will live here


To the left of the white cage and pictured below is the smaller Brown flight.  



These are 2014 Canaries in the Brown Flight Cage. Six yellows, one white, two variegated yellow and one green.




Next is my Breeder Stack Cages from Abba.

Each cage has a divider in the middle..I have four breeding pairs here. The Johnny Appleseed pair is on the bottom.






Pictured here is the new white flight cage.



Is that a pink "Bourkie" keet I see ?

I think it is....!


To the left are the male singer housed by themselves so they continue to sing for the hens.








And finally the small flight with this years new chicks. Six total have fledged. One Yellow is trying to sing?





They have toys, a fancy bath tub and circle dish for their nestling food. They are interesting to watch as they examine everything and have unlimited curiosity.

No comments:

Post a Comment